Currently taking bookings for:
Phase 1: 6 week LIVE courses followed by
Phase 2: 6 week ONLINE programme to continue and consolidate practise and knowledge.
Monday Evenings 7.15 – 8.15pm, St John’s Warehouse, Hampton Wick
Thursday Mornings, 10am – 11am, 6 Church Walk, Richmond upon Thames
Phase 1: 16th September – 21st October immediately followed by
Phase 2: 28th October – 2nd December
Late Winter ’19
Phase 1: 4th November – 9th December immediately followed by
Phase 2: 16th December – 20th January ’20
There are two price options for this course:
Pay for the full 12 weeks (Phases 1 and 2) for £207 (can be paid in 3 instalments)
Pay for the LIVE 6 week course (Phase 1) for £147 with the option later, to add the online Phase 2 for £70
*Please note that your space on the course is only guaranteed upon receipt of payment, with a maximum of 8 spaces on offer.
The costs included all homework videos, ongoing support between sessions, a handbook and all of the equipment you’ll need and a 20 minute 1:1 pre course consultation)
Training system includes:
- 6 week LIVE course (plus additional 6 weeks online if chosen)
- 1-2-1 private consultation prior to the course including pre-screen and check for Diastasis Recti (separated abdominal muscles) and breathing patterns
- Your own Holistic Core Restore® kit
- Eternal access to our online portal for homework exercises which are progressed throughout the course
- Group support from me via a private WhatsApp group.
- ‘Time to Talk’ with your ambassador and fellow club members
Reserve your place today
New to Holistic Core Restore®?
If it’s your first time participating in Holistic Core Restore®, we ask that you do contact Kate directly first to check that the course is suitable for you. First timers click here
Book your next Holistic Core Restore® Course here
You may reserve your place on a course in advance here. Please note by paying online, you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
- The first timer payment includes the cost of your Holistic Core Restore® kit (please select this option below).
- All participants must have contacted Kate Smart before making payment.
- All participants must have completed the online Pelvic Health questionnaire before commencing classes and attend at their own risk.
- Payment for the course is non-refundable and non-transferable.