Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Since the Spring / Summer of 2020 and going forwards I am delighted to be able to offer the Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman course via live Zoom sessions either 1:1 or in small groups. Please message me to discuss 1:1 coaching. See below for small group courses:
The next Small Group 6 week Course is due to start:
Weeks 1-6: Monday 18th October – Monday 22nd November 2021
*Please note that your space on the course is only guaranteed upon receipt of payment, with a maximum of 8 spaces on offer.
The costs included all homework videos, ongoing support between sessions, a handbook and all of the equipment (delivery allowing – we can improvise if stocks are unavailable) you’ll need and a 20 minute 1:1 pre course consultation, again via Zoom)
Training system includes:
- 6 week VIRTUALLY LIVE course (plus additional 6 weeks online if chosen)
- 1-2-1 private consultation via Zoom prior to the course including pre-screen and check for Diastasis Recti (separated abdominal muscles) and breathing patterns
- Your own Holistic Core Restore® kit
- Eternal access to our online portal for homework exercises which are progressed throughout the course
- Group support from me via a private WhatsApp group.
- ‘Time to Talk’ with me and fellow club members
- An opportunity to join a continuation (weeks 7-12) programme / class
Book your next Holistic Core Restore® Course here
You may reserve your place on a course in advance here. Please note by paying online, you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
- The first timer payment includes the cost of your Holistic Core Restore® kit (please select this option below)
- All participants must have completed the online Pelvic Health questionnaire before commencing classes and attend at their own risk. I will send you the link for this.
- Payment for the course is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Choose an option below to pay in full either as a First Time participant or as a returner with kit and previous portal access: