4 Weeks of Strength
School summer holidays are coming and I’m guessing that many of us may be feeling as though regular habits and routines become trickier as we become a little time poor. As we plan days out, perhaps get away in the UK (or maybe further afield ) and work out how to keep everyone entertained, happy and healthy, where are WE on the list? This summer, I have created a 4 Weeks of Strength programme to either go alongside any cardio or regular exercise you are doing or as a stand alone weights programme. It comprises of 3 recorded resistance based workouts per week (12 in total) aimed at increasing your muscular strength and endurance , building more resilience in your muscles, bone density and confidence in using weights. As you are working out how to keep everyone happy over the holidays, why not self gift and join me this summer for 4 Weeks of Strength, starting Monday July 26th 2021.
What you get:
- 12 x video’d progressed exercise sessions (3 per week), approximately 20 minutes long which you can complete at any time
- Printable checklist to log the resistance you are using for exercises throughout the programme and beyond
- dedicated Whatsapp group where we can encourage and motivate each other
- eternal access to the 12 videos
Who is it suitable for?
This is NOT a postnatal programme, instead, effective, fun exercise for un-injured women with a restored pelvic floor and core
- on payment I will email you a link to a pre-exercise questionnaire
- you need to be at least six months postnatal to enrol
What you will need:
- Ideally a couple of pairs of dumb bells – medium and heavy (I’m not prescriptive as we are all different at starting at different levels
- A resistance band
- Added extra (not mandatory!) Kettle Bell
How to sign up:
Simply click the Paypal link below to make the ONE OFF payment of £32
On receipt, I will send you the link to the pre-exercise questionnaire, add you to the private Whatsapp group. All exercise sessions will be shared within the group.
** Please note, those already paying for access to the Online Video Library will automatically gain access to these videos and are welcome to join the Whatsapp group for ‘live’ accountability
Please click here to read Terms and Conditions.